Security & Privacy
Forrun is committed to preserving the privacy of users of our web sites. Any information we collect about you is purely used to improve the services we offer to you. We may view this information, with your consent, to contact you with information about updates to our web site or other marketing information. Forrun has never shared any information obtained on or from its web sites with any other organization, and will not do so in future, unless required by law. Nor will we sell information attained on this site to any party or parties outside to Forrun and its sister companies.
Information found from users may also be used for Forrun’s marketing objectives. Forrun provides a right of access and modification of personal data under the appropriate regulation.
A. Information that you give us
- We gather information you give us or allow us to access. Information may include but is not limited to your name, image, birth date, email, and physical address, telephone number, gender, contact lists, location (GPS) information, activity, and performance information.
B. Information that we collect from you
- Information that we may collect includes but not limited to your telephone number, device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, information about your requests for service and other information about interactions with us.
C. How do we use your information?
- We may use your information to do the following:
- Enable your use by increasing, customizing and personalizing your experiences and communications which could include online ads or other forms of marketing. Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service. We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Forrun without your consent, except as with Parties with whom we may share your information in this Policy.
- We may disclose information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our policies or to protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. We may also use your information to prevent illegal uses of our services, defend ourselves against third party claims and with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation.
- If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Forrun or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. In the instance that the transfer takes place, you would be notified by posting to the website or other form of communication.
- When you join or use certain services, you agree to publicly share your basic profile, which may include your username, age and location. Information that is publicly shared may be used by us for promotional purposes.
D. How do we protect your information?
- We use variety of security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security or confidentiality of the information that you provide to us.
E. Changes to the Policy or amendments therein